Monday, July 4, 2011

Vanity Project- Part VII

Happy 4th of July to my American friends.

This weekend was the Canada day weekend and a good time to get together with family.

Here's a few shots of the vain one with family in days past.

Yep, with my mum and dad on wedding day back in '94. I just don't have the knees to wear a kilt.


The auld y'ins arms stopped working so I fed him his Christmas trifle.


At the lookout at Grate's Cove, Newfoundland with my mum and 'V' (er...am I wearing the SAME shirt as that iceberg photo from the other day?)

3 comments:

Gigi said...

That sounds just like my husband; seems like he is always wearing the exact same shirt in every photo - despite the fact that the pictures are taken months, some times YEARS, apart!!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Mmmmmm... trifle...

Laurita said...

Awww. Come on. I'd pay cash money to see a kilt picture.