Friday, October 9, 2009

More Odds and More Ends


When I was typing out the 'More Ends' in my title, I began to giggle. I got to thinking about Natalie Sin's profile picture...now that's a lot of ends. My copy of Necrotic Tissue 8 arrived yesterday. My wife commented that they even ship it protected in bubble wrap. Yes they do, indeed...to protect the evil that lurks within. Between the glossy covers of this issue you can find "The Hoarder" by Natalie L. Sin. I'll be getting to that one right away.


My thanks to those of you who submitted questions per my last couple of posts (you know who you are ;) They are now forwarded to Kelley Armstrong to answer. Watch for the Q & A in the near future.

5 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

#8 is a fine issue--I like what they've done with the layout and cover, too. Delicious.

Cate Gardner said...

Hanging my head in shame. I received my copy a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't read it.

K.C. Shaw said...

"More ends" + Natalie's icon = hysterical giggles.

I forgot to send a question for Kelley Armstrong, darn it, but at least I can read her answers to other people's questions.

Fox Lee said...

I knew I was smart to change that icon. Now I'm dynamic! : )

Katey said...

I skipped to "The Hoarder" myself. It made me cackle with glee! Mag's really lookin good, innit?